News: Back to Start https://faithalone.info/
Check BLog https://faithalone.info/blog/

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Judgment has begun  (Read 2759 times)

eloquent2

Judgment has begun
« on: March 16, 2010, 03:55:13 PM »
God instructed me to write a book telling this country to repent (specifically those in his church) or God will destroy this country.  Judgment has already begun, because what I term as the spirit of Nebuchadnezzar, now controls the White House.  Many people feel we are safe now, because of the recent Massachusetts Senate election, but this all fits into God's plan to judge this country. The president will use this past election to simply get around the Constitution through other means to bring his agenda onto this country. Unless we repent, in the next election, Obama will be reelected as related in my book where God speaks to us directly, "Do not let the prognosticators and false prophets tell you the power of the spirit of Nebuchadnezzar will be broken in the next election. I will increase its stranglehold over you. It will finish the work I have sent it to accomplish." We as Christians have allowed the evil to rule our country and to fill our schools with godless people who want to propagandize our children. God has already begun his judgment on us, but there is still time to repent before it becomes too late very soon. 
 Charles J. Brannan

hymnsinger

• Administrator
    • Unveiling the Bible
Re: Judgment has begun
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2010, 02:41:09 PM »
How do you reconcile this to the Bible? The Word of God that shall not pass away?
Don't you think that if a person in the church is a Christian that he is "born again?"
And if he is "Born Again" then he must have repented. [John 3:3, 5; Acts 2:38]

My belief is that JUDGMENT is reserved for the end time.
For as the Father raises the dead and gives life to them, even so the Son gives life to whom He will. For the Father judges no one, but has committed all judgment to the Son, that all should honor the Son just as they honor the Father. He who does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent Him. Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life. Most assuredly, I say to you, the hour is coming, and now is, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God; and those who hear will live. For as the Father has life in Himself, so He has granted the Son to have life in Himself, and has given Him authority to execute judgment also, because He is the Son of Man. Do not marvel at this; for the hour is coming in which all who are in the graves will hear His voice and come forth; those who have done good, to the resurrection of life, and those who have done evil, to the resurrection of condemnation."  [John 5:21-29]

Whether in the church or not, if you are saved (Born Again) you will not have to face the Great White Throne Judgment. Your sins are paid in full by the JUDGE! If you are not "Born Again" you are NOT saved [John 3:3, 5]

And for the unbelieving dead "Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away. And there was found no place for them. And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books. The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them. And they were judged, each one according to his works. Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire." [Rev 20:11-15]

Again whether in the church or out of the church, the judgment for the unsaved is going to be at the end time.

Here is probably what you are referring to that all have time to repent and accept the finished work of Jesus the Christ before the rapture of the Bride.

But, for God to destroy the U.S.A. is contrary to His Word in James 1:17 where it says, "Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning."

I don't think destruction is a Good or Perfect gift even with variation. In fact Jesus came to destroy the works of the devil "He who sins is of the devil, for the devil has sinned from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil." [1 John 3:8]

As for Christians allowing this to happen couldn't be further from the truth. We have limited powers (one vote) and
yes some "christians" still vote from emotions, not Soberly as the Bible tells us;
Yes some vote without checking to see if the party's policies are anti-christian or not;
Yes, some don't seek direction in prayer or from their church.

In a democracy, we get the government we deserve. [Mark Twain] Whether Good or Bad. [Rom 13:1-5]

"All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth." [Matt 28:18b]

In His service
>< ))/*>
[<Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.>]